Words I will journal by.

Create. Learn. Try. Believe you can.

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Hi everyone,
I'm back again tonight to link up with a project I made for Artful Days, using some of the gorgeous products in the October Goodie Box: Changing Seasons. And what can be more perfect than a Pumpkin!! You can read through my step-by-step info explaining how I created it over on the Artful Days blog here.

Almost all of the products you can see are in this month's Goodie Box. Each box is crammed full of wonderful papers, cards, tags, ribbon, paper/silk flowers and a variety of metal and resin embellishments: perfect for a Mixed Media project like this. I started by collecting a variety of products from the box, that I intended to use.

 I have added a few buttons and the die-cut foliage scrolls from my own stash. Here's a close-up of the pretty embellishments, don't you just love the sheaves of corn?
I do hope you like what I've made here and will pop over to Julie Bell's blog to see  how I put it all together. These wonderful Goodie boxes are available from: www.artfuldays.co.uk -  But, you need to hurry, this Autumn box is selling fast. For more ideas and inspiration have a look at  the projects made by Katie Lamb and Julie Bell, also featured on the blog. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment